Friday, October 24, 2014

Tray Bearers

I was so lucky to have met up with Ezzati right before her recent buying trip to China - she came back with sooooo many fabric swatches for me to choose from. RAMBANG MATA MAK! I showed her a few ideas that I got off Google and Pinterest and magazine cuttings, and it's like she literally went inside of my head and picked out the exact fabrics and materials and textures that I would have picked myself!! And we found one especially nice sequined piece that would look so great on my baby sister - in non other than BLUSH and GOLD, my exact colour theme for the Nikah. *somersaults* So over some frappucinos and poorly made pastries (sorry Starbucks but your food really needs to "buck" up!) we finalized the colours and materials I liked for all the outfits. At the next meeting she will be showing me the sketches for all my 10 girls based on that.

My maid of honour and dulang bearers will look sooooo friggin cool in custom Ezzati Amira KL dresses, can't wait!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment