Saturday, September 6, 2014

New Chapters

Significant other and I have decided to take the nuptial trains to the chapel (masjid?), leading to my recent "merisik" ceremony in August. The men's side rombongan, which included my future husbands (!) parents, sister and BIL, aunty and uncle, and two cousins, came all the way from Kuantan to our family home in U Thant, all decked in blue (everyone's outfits were hand made by my future MIL!) and met my family for the first time. Everyone had a good chat , my dad gave a sermon (typical) and then had lunch before they headed back to the East Coast.  Very relaxed, very casual, just how I wanted it. Didn't want to make a big fuss about the whole thing in fear of jinxing myself hehe. Even got a few scoldings from close friends who had absolutely no idea what was going on, sorry guys! :))


Isn't my tepak sirih just so beautiful! Crafted with love by Team Mak Cinta aka my beautiful mommies Sofia and Ieja especially for this occasion. I absolutely love it, and I also love the ring that came with it too! ;) Sooo... my life now basically revolves around work, wedding planning, and setting up house ( that's a whole new entry on it's own I'm guessing). 6 months countdown starts... NOW!

Watch this space ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment