Friday, April 9, 2010

This past week has been a good week at work. That time off in Melbourne really made a difference in my performance at work i think. This new ward was supposed to be the one every houseman dreads to go to, but so far i've found it quite enjoyable and, dare i say it, BETTER than the previous? Talking about ward 11, i bumped into my former consultant today and my my my i forgot how damn fine he was! The 5-figure monthly income aside, he is just one hot piece of surgical ass! Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh forbidden love ;)

Otherwise, the social life has definitely piped down a few notches. I'm going out less nights a week and even when i'm out i'm tired and zoned out and having less fun as compared to before. Age, is that you catching up with me?

That said i'm still not ready to give it up all together, at least not yet. Baby steps..


Need to get ready to go out later. It is, after all, a Friday night. The eternal question beckons - what to wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment