Sunday, March 28, 2010

Revelation

I went back to the Dior in Isetan a couple of days ago and after a lot (and i mean A LOT) of rethinking i decided to let the Granville go. Such a liberating feeling to put a bag back on the shelf and go:

"Bag, I release you!"

Some other things that needed wise decision making were done too. Baby steps, i say. Small things that may seem trivial to some, but took me months of heartbreak to realize and to finally act upon. There are times when i think back and see what an idiot i've been all this time because of all the stupid things i've done... But i guess there are no regrets. My experiences have helped me learn (albeit the hard way) that i want a better life for myself and that i deserve better people to share it with.

Most importantly, I've also learnt that in order to earn respect from other people i must first show respect to myself, and little things i've changed here and there will hopefully help me achieve that.

I really hope things turn out for the better from here on out. We'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment