Saturday, March 20, 2010

Central Business District


I just got home from a last minute, very impromptu getaway to Melbourne. I swear i love it there, definitely one of my favorite cities to visit. Feels just like KL but with better weather and better shops :) I love that i'm familiar enough with the place to just aimlessly walk about and do my own thing. Weather was good - sunny and windy with absolutely no rain (Hah to you mr weather forecast man!) Met up with a lot of old friends and also made some new ones hihihi.. I think i'm smitten, but i'm pretty sure it's just lust. A little bit of buzz leftover from the club coupled together with a ridiculously breathtaking view of the city night lights from a rooftop might confuse a girl you know. We'll see if there is any substance or follow up; can't dwell on it too much because i might just jinx the whole thing >_<

In other news, maxis has yet again decided to bar my line. No warning text or anything! This is the 2nd time it has happened and it's seriously annoying. And the best part is, i can't increase my credit limit till at least 6 months using post-paid services. That's just a load of bull.

And tomorrow, WORK! Ward 13 here i come...

No comments:

Post a Comment