Thursday, September 22, 2016

Sun, Sea, Sand

Excited to be planning a short weekend escapade for le hubs and I next month. Traveling is my one true love (ok i lie i have many but this ranks pretty much way up there) but we're always short of time or finances (mostly the latter) so once in a while it's nice to treat yourself after all that hard work all year.

I've never been to Sabah before so what better way to pop my cherry than YTL's Gaya Island Resort? Well deserved quiet weekend for two, coming right up! How lucky are we to be living in this era of information where everything is just a click away? I for one REALLY appreciate it when bloggers review things (especially when its unsponsored slash unbiased), it feels like you're actually there and you know what to expect already. Be it for travel, food, make up, beauty products... I LOVE READING REVIEWS ONLINE! So keep up the good work guys!

Based on my extensive research (ie minimal to none coz i'm lazy like that) i already know which massage to book, which attractions are free and which ones i have to book in advance (sunset cruise!), times for boat transfers etc... Who needs a travel agent anymore these days. Maybe if i'm rajin i might post up my own review too. Mostly likely tak rajin la *looks at last entry date grudgingly* But you neverrrr knowwwwww... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment