Sunday, November 30, 2014

Bridal Party!

I'm organizing a small tea party (i call it a tea party because it's at 4pm, but knowing us girls we'll be having the full monty meals ha ha) to announce to my bridal party that they will be involved in my wedding. I don't know whether this is traditionally done or not, but it's more of me officially announcing that we are getting married and this bunch (besides my immediate family) will know exact dates and details of the big day before anyone else. Sooo excited as this will be the first official event that will lead up to the auspicious date :))))))

My guestlist will include

-My Maid of Honour aka sister
-My nine tray bearers for the solemnization
-My four bridesmaids for the reception

Which totals up to 15 people in total including me. Three won't be able to make it (sob sob) because of work / geographical reasons / etc so 12 pax it is. Soooo difficult to get everyone together in one seating so I had to settle with the three absentees. All I hope is full attendance during the wedding, at least! LOL ;) At this tea party, as a surprise for the girls, their outfit designers (or reps, depending) will come and do their measurements straight away! The MOH aka my baby sister will be wearing Innai Red, the bridesmaids will be in Mimpi Kita and the tray bearers will be donning Ezzati Amira KL.

I've booked the venue at (where else) Modesto's in RSGC. I just really like it there because they cater to your every need and they're very flexible too for example in menu, setting up, etc... Thinking of themes and decoration ideas for the small event.. Thinking of lots of floral arrangements and maybe some watercolour flower decor too. So obsessed with watercolor flowers at the moment.. Still thinking of whether I will incorporate them into my official wedding invites or not. Which reminds me I haven't thought of invitation cards yeeeettt.....


 


Tossing around ideas before bed. Let's see how this pans out.. being DIY and all. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment