Monday, June 20, 2011

My Cina is Turning 28

I'm so excited for Jan's birthday this coming Friday! It's the first of our birthdays we'll celebrate as a couple.

I've organized a little surprise party at our poolside with a few of his close friends and family, hopefully everyone can make it and be merry. But the "surprise" part is so tricky though! Me and Jan we're together 24/7 if i'm not at work, makes the party planning part a bit difficult haha! Really need an excuse to get away, i need to go grocery shopping and get supplies (SUPPPLIIEEEEESSSSSSSSS! haha inside joke). My mama and aunty are helping with cooking the food, but i still have to get around to order and pickup stuff. I ordered this really cute cake from Raindough hopefully it will come out as i expect. So many things to do! Lets see if everything falls into place.


Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment