Thursday, May 19, 2011

KCL

I've started looking at prospects for my post-graduate studies. I know it's only been two years since i got my degree and started work but it's really zapping the life out of me. Slowly, but surely. Still got two more years to go to complete my compulsory services, but after that i'm not looking forward to continuing on in government service. I wanna take a break, a sabbatical more like, and continue studying. Yeah maybe i am just giving myself an excuse to not work, but there's never any harm in education, right? ;)

Been looking at colleges and courses, and i've stumbled upon the perfect combo - a one year course in Dermatology from King's college. Doesn't hurt either that the campus is in central London hehe. I've always wanted to have the experience of being abroad and living independently and since i didn't have the chance to do it as an undergraduate this is the perfect opportunity.

King's College Lodon; Guy campus

I would be doing a full term 1-year course, then who knows what i'll do from there. Maybe some short courses, maybe another diploma. We'll see. I like that i'm older now and i have more focus, i know what my priorities are and that i have more say in what I want to do. And the fact that it's two years from now is perfect so i'll be able to properly plan out everything i need ie housing, finances, etc.

Sounds like a plan, eh? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment