Sunday, May 1, 2011

Bar - Ley

BALI WAS GOOD! 4 days 3 nights well spent, methinks. But there's so much to do there that you can never spend enough time there. Really should plan a re-visit SOON, when $$ is looking okay again. O and lets not forget the drama where my i forgot my passport, had to go to the bank to get it and in result, missed my flight! Had to buy a whole new one way ticket to replace it, so stupid of me! Other than that everything else went smoothly, the weather was just wicked hot and so now i've got my tan on. Burnt to a crisp lah! ;)















And before my tan lines even wear off, we're already planning a trip to Perhentian this mid-May with a whole bunch of people. Can't wait to go snorkelling, it's just beautiful in the east coast.

Happy labour day!

No comments:

Post a Comment