Monday, January 17, 2011

Orthopaedics & Traumatology


Tub's birthday was a big success! Everyone had a rocking good time, especially the kids and that's what matters the most! The only thing I had to complain about was the fact that I FORGOT to pop the poppers during the cake cutting... But it's okay because the party was awesome anyways!! :D

On another note, I've started my 5th posting already - Orthopaedics! Good riddance paeds, hehe. It was a very longgggg and draggy posting, and I can honestly say you won't be finding me anywhere near those departments lol ;p I've always favoured surgery based postings so I'm hoping this one will be good to me! Wish me luck!!!!


Best part about it - once a week calls! Ahmagaaaaah culture shock la so free wannnnnnn!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment