Monday, October 4, 2010

Wow last blog entry in JULY? Seriously i need to take this blogging thing a little bit more seriously. Seriously! I love writing and sharing my feelings and experiences but i have just about an ounce of time and tonnes of things to do and people to see so yeah. Bottom line is i'm lazy! Haha. No use making excuses ;P

Lets recap
  • Spent my birthday with my loved ones! Dinner at Al-Rawsha with my extended family, dinner at La Risata with my lovers, after party at Zouk, then nightcap at meloves place. Wouldn't have wanted it any other way!
  • Got the evil consultant for my O&G viva, she obviously failed me and i had to go for a resit the next week
  • strange farnee feelings is now 2 months and counting
  • puasa came and went, alhamdulillah made it thru the month but i must say it did not feel as spiritually enlightening as two years when i was going thru exams - that year was one of the best Ramadhan experiences for me
  • Spent raya eve and subsequently 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th of raya in Bangkok, mostly bargain hunting in Mabukrong god i love that place!
  • Finished O&G (passed with flying colours with the 2nd set of examiners pfft) and got posted to Paediatrics Ward KK1 - nightmare ward but i hope i'll make it thru eeeep
  • Barely made it thru the first 2 weeks of paeds :S
  • Went to Krabi with the girls! (and my bf hehe)
So there you have it. Plenty of things have happened since the last entry. I love it! Multiply will be more visually stimulating methinks :)

Will definitely post more often. I really must figure out how to post entries via phone, things would be much simpler!

xx, J

No comments:

Post a Comment